Quantcast

Any way to use GVmax to function as an email to SMS gateway?

Any way to use GVmax to function as an email to SMS gateway?

John
I'd like it if I could, for example send an email to MY_GOOGLE_VOICE_NUMBER@mygvmax.appspotchat.com and then have a text message make its way to my google voice as a text message.  Is there any way to do something like this with GV max?

Thanks!

Re: Any way to use GVmax to function as an email to SMS gateway?

Yes,

Send an email to {api}-{number}@my.gvmax.com
Where {apikey} is your api key which is displayed in your account page.

So if you wanted to send an SMS to 12345678 and your apikey was 12345678asdfgh then send an email to

12345678asdfgh-12345678@my.gvmax.com