Are you limited to how many texts per day?

Are you limited to how many texts per day?

brushfire74
I am not to google voice and gvmax.  Google Voice limits how many text messages you can send per day.  If you set up a group in GVmax and send a text message to the group, will it be considered 1 text message or actually say like 100 if that's how many are in your group.

I'm not trying to spam anyone just trying to reach all of my clients and not leave anyone out.

Thanks!

Re: Are you limited to how many texts per day?

Each SMS sent via GVMax counts as Google Voice SMS. If you send an SMS to a group of 100 people, it will count as 100 SMSs.