Auto Reply Not Working With Google Voice

Auto Reply Not Working With Google Voice

Jorge
I use GMax to auto-reply when I receive text messages on Google Voice when I am out of the office on vacation. It worked last weekend during the Thanksgiving Break, but it is not working this weekend. Has anything changed between last week and this week? Any solutions.

Thanks!

Re: Auto Reply Not Working With Google Voice

diaoman
Not working for me either. How much donation money per month you need to keep this service running stable and smoothly?