Quantcast

Auto-reply clarification

dosjon
I'm hoping that I can use GVMax to help train my clients to stop texting me. Am I right in thinking that the Auto-Reply feature will reply to any text I receive? If that's the case, it seems not to be working.

I have auto-reply set as an active notifier, but there's nothing being sent automatically to inbound texts.

Basically, I want to automatically reply with "This phone number does not support texting, please call."

Re: Auto-reply clarification

It should be working I will have a look later tonight to see what the problem is.

Re: Auto-reply clarification

dosjon
It's working now. Thanks a ton!

~Rick Stawarz

----------------------------------
205.588.0330

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/Auto-reply-clarification-tp4433853p4436507.html
To unsubscribe from Auto-reply clarification, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from Auto-reply clarification, click here.
NAML

Re: Auto-reply clarification

Humm, I did not do anything. Do you know what may have cause it to start working? (i.e. did you change something in your settings or did it just start working for some unknown reason?)

Re: Auto-reply clarification

dosjon
Hah, really? I haven't touched it since I sent the support request. I just notice that it started working this afternoon.

~Rick

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/Auto-reply-clarification-tp4433853p4436706.html