Automatic Filter Creation Not Working

Google changed the way GMail filters are created.
I figured out how to deal with it, but it looks like they have also added some sort of intrusion detection which means after I create a few Filters it will start flagging the accounts requiring the user to validate it via a verification code sent via SMS.

I don't have too much time these days so I will not release the fix (since it could cause so headaches to users if their account gets flagged), in the meantime you will need to create the filters manually.