Quantcast

Cannot access account.

Chris
Hi,

I love the service but it has stopped working 100% (Mostly just not picking up new contacts) and I wanted to start my account fresh. But, it appears that I set up my account before it was possible to use a separate password from google and I had 2-step auth. on. Because of this I used a one time password to set it up and no longer have access to that password.

- Password Recovery dosen't email me.
- I can't make a fresh account: it says "invalid credentials" (i think cause an account already exists for me)

So, is there a way I can (or you can) manually delete my account completely and let me start fresh? I love the service but it only works for a small subset of my contacts right now.

Thanks,
Chris