Quantcast

Cannot receive or send texts through GTalk

Cannot receive or send texts through GTalk

neemoxtrm
As of yesterday (1/14), I'm not able to receive or send texts at all through GTalk.  Normally, when there's a service problem, I can still send texts through GTalk and receive texts through GMail (when searching archived emails).  However, I can't do any of that.  As far as I know, I haven't changed anything in my GMail or GVoice.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nimesh

Re: Cannot receive or send texts through GTalk

Try now. The system went down for a while. Looking into the cause.

Re: Cannot receive or send texts through GTalk

neemoxtrm
Awesome..you're the man!  I'm seeing a donation coming your way.

Nimesh