Cannot send IMs to reply to texts received.

Cannot send IMs to reply to texts received.

thecookiemomma
Hello. I have been  using GVMax for quite a while with no  real problems.  The other day, I got an email from Google, saying  "change your password! Someone's  trying to log into your account  that isn't you!"  So, I did.  However, when I did, the service stopped working. I went into the  account and changed my password (I may have done that wrong, since it seems clicking the 'login' button took me to 'sign up'.  So, there may be an issue there. I get emails and chat notifications from the service, but I can't send anything back.  I  had to change the forwarding address, etc. Help, please!

Re: Cannot send IMs to reply to texts received.

scott
I'm having the same issue, did you find a resolution?

Re: Cannot send IMs to reply to texts received.

not sure what would cause this. Try deleting your GVmax account and recreating it.