Did autoresponder stop working?

Logan
Hello,

Just got this service up and running last week. I love it. I set a somewhat permanent autoresponder and it was working perfectly for about twenty text messages (over 3-4 days), but yesterday (February 14th) it stopped working. The "test text message" feature is also not coming through.

Trying to determine if this is a user issue, or if it is happening across the board? If the latter, is there a timeline for a fix?

Thanks!

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

TDbears85
It's not only you, I'm having problems as well. This has happened a few times before and the creator usually resolves it within a few days. I'm sure it'll be up soon!

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Logan
Thanks for the response. I'll sit tight and keep texting "test" to myself:)

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Should be working now.
Texting yourself does not work try using another number to text from.

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Logan
Working! Thanks so much for the quick response.

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Russ
It seems to have stopped working again. I am imagining it is only temporary. I turned my computer on today and none of my messages are going to Google chat at all, but they are being forwarded out. I double checked

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Logan
It is down again for me...and actually I seem to no longer be able to login to gvmax admin. My email address has the receipt of the original account being created, however it no longer accepts my credentials. I clicked the "forgot my password option" and it sends an email to the associated email address that says "Your email address is not registered with GVMax." To be clear, this is definitely the email address that is associated. It has the filter set up, the original confirmation and everything else. Did you by chance clear your database or something? Please advise. Thanks!

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Logan
Yep! Sorry for missing that post. I re-registered and everything is working again. Thanks.

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

Adam G
your server is not accepting replies from me "email-txt"

Re: Did autoresponder stop working?

should be working now.