Double Texts

esiemiat
For some reason I am getting 2 of every message from GVMax. I checked Google voice and only one text was received and I checked my gmail account and only one email was sent to GVMAx so something is happening after GVMax gets the message.

Re: Double Texts

esiemiat
I just checked Google Chat online and it appears that it is also onlyreceiving a single text message, so it appears Google is sending double messages to the BeeJive app on my phone. Do you know of anything that I can do to correct this?

Re: Double Texts

Not sure what could cause it.
Have a look at your gmail filters my code used to create 2 copies of the filter, which had no doubling effect, maybe with you it does.

Kj

Re: Double Texts

Kj
Its happening to me too.

Re: Double Texts

carguy303
This post was updated on .
I have the problem too. I am sure that it is not due to a problem with labels. I checked and then deleted and recreated the labels and nothing changed.

*edit* I feel stupid. I checked the filters, not the labels and yes I did this time notice a redundancy and deleting the extra filter fixed the problem.

*edit2* That helped for about 3 outgoing texts. Now I'm back to every text sending twice. Checked the filters and there is still only one and I've tried multiple gtalk clients. Time to check the google talk side of things

Re: Double Texts

Yep I am getting those aswell
Will take a look later tonight.

Re: Double Texts

I don't think it is anything you are doing.
My account is back to working properly even though I did nothing to fix the problem.

I think it has something to do with AppEngine's XMPP support, firing up 2 messages, but I need to
look into that more closely.

Let me know if you still are having this problem.