Quantcast

Email to SMS - Please help!!!

lightspeed
I am in need to have a Email to SMS solution via Google Voice. I need some alert emails that are sent to me get sent to me as SMS so that I can be notified. I've read GVMAX can enable this function. I've tested and tried {apikey}-{number}@my.gvmax.com (from a different email, not Gmail/Google) and it doesn't work. I've also completed the email forwarding that GVMAX's user manual have said to do.

I get no SMS to my Google Voice number when I do a test.

My Google Voice account is Google Account that has my own domain name as opposed to gmail.com. Does this matter with GVMAX?

Please help me. I really would appreciate any insight or help.

Thank you so much.