For Developers

I have not had time to fully document the new APIs. So the documentation on this website is out of date.
I did start an open-source project to host third-party libraries that can be used to interact with GVMax's API but the code there is incomplete.

For now I have a wiki page that describes the api and can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/gvmax-api/wiki/Low_Level_API_Documentation

If you are a developer and would like to create a library to make accessing the GVMax easier please contact me and I will give you commit privileges. Java/.Net/Php/Ruby etc....