GTalk to group SMS not going through

Peter
Hey,

Thanks so much for your work on this! Awesome product!

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I'm trying to send group SMS through G-Talk. The group has 24 recipients.

When I send the message in G-Talk, I get the auto-response in G-Talk: "Sending SMS to 24 numbers"

However, when I go into my Google Voice account and look at my sent text items, only a small portion of the recipients seem to be getting the message.

I sent one message to the group at 1:41 PM EDT on 8/29 and only 10 of the 24 recipients were sent messages.

Similarly yesterday I sent a message to the group at 3:13 PM EST on 8/29 and only 7 of the 24 recipients were sent messages.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help!

Thanks!

Re: GTalk to group SMS not going through

Peter
Anyone have any help/suggestions?!

Thanks!