Google Voice to Help Desk

Troy
This is an application of your service that should be compensated, so I understand that before I ask.

I run a one-person helpdesk and would love to get voicemails to GV to create/update a case in our SaaS system of choice.  They have a REST API for this purpose, but I am CLUELESS on how to begin this process.

I read on this forum that HTTP POST is working and that it is shut down due to Google pricing.  Not sure what the status is, but pricing could probably be made to work.

Is this a viable option?

Can you recommend a path forward for my application?  i.e. can you help or point me to who can?