HELP - PLEASE CONTACT ME-

Tara
Hi. I am so confused about how GVmax works with google voice. I just need to be able to send out a text twice a week to my contacts. There are 500 of them. & its a pain in the ass to text them 5 at a time. I'm not trying to spam any one. These are people I know that have signed up with me to receive information on certain events I hold. Please, please contact me at mira6@aol.com & let me know how to speak to someone directly about this... a phone number will be greatly appreciated.

Re: HELP - PLEASE CONTACT ME-

GVMax group sms works by simply sending SMS via google voice. It will not get around any restrictions Google may place on the number of SMS you can send.