Help : Bogus GVmax account haunting my gtalk/jabber

Help : Bogus GVmax account haunting my gtalk/jabber

Chun
I registered and used GVmax back in January. Since then there is a bogus IM buddy showing up on my gtalk contact 704327846x@gvmax.appspotchat.com.  I believe this number is somebody I SMS'ed when I first had gvmax.

However, this cause a huge headache for me on my asterisk setup. It is showing up at the following resource with priority 0

debian*CLI> jabber test chunzhang
User: 704327846x@mygvmax.appspotchat.com
Resource: bot
   client: http://talk.google.com/xmpp/bot/caps
   version: 1.0
   Jingle Capable: 0
        Message:

Due to its presence, my asterisk client cannot get any gv notification. I have been scratching my head how to remove it and I simply could not find a way. I even deleted my GVmax account, not help at all.

Please help!

Thanks!

Re: Help : Bogus GVmax account haunting my gtalk/jabber

Can't you delete the IM buddy from within any GTalk client?

Re: Help : Bogus GVmax account haunting my gtalk/jabber

Chun
That's the first thing I tried as well. Delete the user from every IM client I have, my computer, my phone, my tablet. But that does not seem to work. No matter what I do, it persist in the asterisk jabber test list:

User: 7043278466@mygvmax.appspotchat.com
Resource: bot
   client: http://talk.google.com/xmpp/bot/caps
   version: 1.0
   Jingle Capable: 0
        Message:

I also deleted the contact with the phone number from my contact list. No help either. I know my asterisk set up is correct since once I change to another GV account, everything works just fine.

Any thought?