Quantcast

How to place the call on PC ?

sham
Hi,

I am really new to this, I created an account here on gvmax.  Now I read in the user manual that if I want to place a call I should type Gcc or Gcc number in chat window.  Which chat window are you talking about ? I don't see any chat window here on the website , or I have to install a special software on my PC to do this ? where can i get that ?

Thanks for your help

Re: How to place the call on PC ?

Send your self a text message. If you have Google Talk notification enabled and correctly setup you will receive a GTalk message from a newly created GVMax buddy. You can use the gcc or any other command when chatting with any GVMax buddy. To call a number you would type gcc 12345678 (to call 12345678)