IM to text not working for some

Chris Rodriguez
I have a small amount of friends for when they text me, I get a GTalk message, but when I reply to that message, it never gets sent back to them. This only happens for a few people, 6 or so out of the 75 people I use GVMax with. This started a few months back, and it is quite cumbersome to have to keep GV open in Chrome just to reply back to that one person. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: IM to text not working for some

I have heard of other people having this problem. Unfortunately I don't know what causes it, and since it does not happen to me I have no easy way to debug it.

If you don't mind me using your account for testing and have a number I can test against (one which you are unable to send sms to) then email me at gvmax at gvmax.com