Lost SMS

TurboLed
Hi,
Great service. Been using it for months.

Now in the past few days, it happened twice that I did not receive an SMS from my friend through GTalk. I checked in my Gmail trash and the forward incoming emails from Google Voice are there.

In one case, there was a special "signature" from Google Voice at the end of the email, as follows:

--
Sent using SMS-to-email.  Reply to this email to text the sender back and save on SMS fees.
https://www.google.com/voice

Hope this helps!

Re: Lost SMS

TurboLed
This morning I tried sending several Test SMS to myself and it took several minutes before I got them in GTalk, while they were instantly sent to my phone via Google Voice.

Re: Lost SMS

GVMax does not delay the sending of SMS or notifications. Once GVMax receives the forwarded email it sends the notification. In your case the delay was probably caused on the email forwarding hoop or in the GTalk hoop.

The only time GVMax may cause a delay is if I get spammed with thousands of emails causing your forwarded email to be placed into a queue until GVMax can catch up. But that did not happen in your case (last time was a few weeks ago)

Re: Lost SMS

TurboLed
Had another occurrence of non-received SMS through GTalk. The email forward is in my Trash folder and contains the Google Voice trailer as stated in my previous message.