May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

ylafont
Will this application continue to work after  May 15 XMPP Shutdown deadline?

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

Don't know.

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

ylafont
Arrrrrghhhhhh!  lets hope so.

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

ylafont
After a little research doubt it, only because we will need an XMPP client, unless a client  can be re-routed via Google+.  I believe all google plus XMPP clients will be disabled.

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

seems to be working. Is it working for you?

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

Stigler
It is still working last time I used it even after the 15th!  I've successfully sent and received texts several times since then.  Love it.  Hopefully it will continue to function properly in the long run.

Cheers!

Re: May 15th. XMPP Shutdown

Icey