Moving GVMax

I will be moving GVMax from the current Amazon Micro Instance to an Amazon Small Instance. Probably later tonight. During that period GVMax will be down. It will probably take me an hour or so.

The problem with the Micro Instance is that a burst of activity in GVMax will cause the instance to be heavily throttled (CPU usage is reduced to only 2%). When that happens work starts to get queued and the instance is never able to catch up.

The Small Instance does not have this throttling problem so the problem should go away.

Unfortunately the Small Instance is not free :( so not sure how long I will keep it going (need to think about that).

Re: Moving GVMax

Done, moved GVMax from a Micro Instance to a Small Instance. This should take care of the problems.