My Google Voice number has changed

davedorm
I used GVMax a while back. I tried using it again but my Google Voice number is now different, though it is still on the same account. The test SMS messages are sending to the old number. I see them in my Google Voice account on the GV webpage but nothing is coming through to Google Talk. How do I insure my new, correct, Google Voice number is being reported to the app?

Re: My Google Voice number has changed

davedorm
Aha! I unregistered and re-registered. The two-minute wait must have magically reset everything. So I answered my own question! Ha!