Quantcast

Need a Custom Google Voice or SMS related application?

Need a Custom Google Voice or SMS related application?

Email me at gvmax@gvmax.com and we can discuss it.

I also do general java based server-side applications (spring,j2ee).

Am pretty good at Android as well :) Check out these apps:

Taptu (wrote the first couple of versions of it before leaving the company)

Where's Mommy (wrote the first version over a weekend (during a San Diego Startup Weekend)

Re: Need a Custom Google Voice or SMS related application?

melyssa
i have also just receive this code  \u0009 \u0009 \u0009 \u0009\u0009 it was sent on my googlevoice about one minute after i sent a text. what does this mean?? i'm comfused and need help asap. thank you.

Re: Need a Custom Google Voice or SMS related application?

Josh
The text "\u0009" is a smiley code that Google Voice can't display.