Need to get paid push version ASAP.

Stephanie
I need my texts sent to the phone like the original GV app does in both Android and iOS. You had a paid push version in Windows Marketplace but it's gone from availability. When will it return pleasd? I cannot have texts sent to email. Thanks!

Re: Need to get paid push version ASAP.

Don't know what you are taking about.
You probably meant to send this message to a Google Voice app developer. This is not GVMax.

Nice reply. Deleted account.

Stephanie
After some checking this morning, you're right. The app developer just goes through GVMAX for push. But I deleted my account after your first sentence, not very good CS. Don't worry, I won't let the door hit my ass on the way out.

Re: Nice reply. Deleted account.

Oh, wow...

First off I did not mean anything negative with my initial response,
simply stating that your
message about a GV client made no sense in a GVMax forum and was confusing.

I go out of my way to explain your problem only to get a nasty response.
As for CS, GVMax has no customers, it is a free service I develop on my
spare time even GV client developers don't pay for its usage.

*Thumbs Up*

heavy.thoughts
gvmax wrote

As for CS, GVMax has no customers, it is a free service I develop on my
spare time even GV client developers don't pay for its usage.
A service for which a great many of us are eternally grateful. Just sayin'. ^_^

Re: *Thumbs Up*

Danks
Seriously agree I Love this more than my phone itself :P you have given us a freedom most people don't even know exists from cell providers. Thank you