New forum

This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I created this new forum, because the new version of GVMax was released a few days ago and I have been wanting to clean up the forums for a while.

I think it is better to have a single forum instead of 4 :)

ALSO don't forget to follow me on Twitter and if you are feeling a little bored you can also check out my Blog

Re: New forum

Jonathan
My gvmax stopped working and I re-registered for it. When I send the test SMS, I am not receiving it. Can you please tell me how to get my gvmax up and running again? all my filters are set up. I put in the forwarding email address, but it is asking me for a confirmation code.

My email is Jabx83@gmail.com

IF there is anything you can do for me, please get my gvmax to work again. My forwarding email address is.....

15af1ae0bb344d02b4bce0a5be496831@my.gvmax.com

I need a confirmation code for this.

And again, when I click the "send test SMS", I am not receiving it.

Re: New forum

gvmax is down. More at

On Jul 17, 2013, at 1:00 PM, "Jonathan [via gvmax-forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

My gvmax stopped working and I re-registered for it. When I send the test SMS, I am not receiving it. Can you please tell me how to get my gvmax up and running again? all my filters are set up. I put in the forwarding email address, but it is asking me for a confirmation code.

My email is [hidden email]

IF there is anything you can do for me, please get my gvmax to work again. My forwarding email address is.....

15af1ae0bb344d02b4bce0a5be496831@my.gvmax.com

I need a confirmation code for this.

And again, when I click the "send test SMS", I am not receiving it.

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/New-forum-tp4109666p4640749.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML

Problem getting connected

Jason Wolf
I am having a lot of trouble getting GVMAX to verify my email address when Google sends a verification email.

PLEASE help with this. I REALLY want to get this to work and can't.

I will be HAPPY to give a nice donation if you can help me get this to work.

Thank you,

Jason Wolf
wolfjasonmark@gmail.com

Re: Problem getting connected

Daniel
GVMax does auto email verification.  So, once you click the verify email button in Gmail, GVMax auto verifies.  You dont need to enter a code.  You just need to go back to the page where you create the filter and your GVMax email will now be available to select.