Not Working!

Samtripsbear
This service is just not working at all. It tells me i have invalid credentials when i try to sign up, and when i try to sign up. I just don't get it, google voice along with this has me seriously near the brink of throwing all of my technology out the window. Some assistance would reeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy be appreciated a lot.
When i tried to ask the guy who runs "Free Talk" for assistance with his program, he replied by completely avoiding all my questions, and that was extremely frustrating. However, i think the problem may lie in the fact that my "filters" are not set up, and i'm trying to set them up, but i cannot get gvmax to work for me at all. Please, please, please help. I'm just trying to use your service for what it's made for.

Re: Not Working!

Have you tried clearing your captchas at https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha

Re: Not Working!

Juliette
I tried this and it still doesn't work.

Re: Not Working!

I don't know what could be causing that. If you are willing to give me your credentials I could try to take a closer look. If so email me at gvmax at gvmax dot com