Not all members of a group get the SMS?

DIEHARDave
This post was updated on .
I have been a member of a group that I have sent a message to but I don't get the message. I have previously had it work but it no longer does.

I know others get the SMS but I don't know if it's missing others either as I haven't seen any errors.

Is there any where to view a log showing why or what the problem is?

I can directly SMS between my phone and Google Chat via GVMax no problem so don't know why I am not getting group messages anymore.

EDIT: Looks like I am not the only one in the group not receiving the SMS.

EDIT 2: Looks like none went out. I made a smaller test group and did some tests and things seemed to be working so I sent out my larger group SMS and I am getting some responses from group members now but I am still waiting for the SMS myself.

EDIT 3: All is well... ;) Must have been some kind of hick-up.

Re: Not all members of a group get the SMS?

DIEHARDave
This problem has returned. It has been giving issues for the last two weeks.

I know some are getting the txts as some reply but i know many others never get the txt as they tell me. Also i don't get them so i know something is wrong.

Is there any way to have GVMax email a log of what got sent and where it died?

Also i fully plan on donating... I just need to find a job 1st ;) Not that i am trying to bribe because you totally deserve the donation as this solution was exactly what I was looking for either way.

Thanks

Re: Not all members of a group get the SMS?

Getting a log is not possible right now. I might add this in the future but not in the near future.

I have run the test on a group of 53 numbers which are set to auto reply to any SMS they receive, in my test all 53 numbers replied.

in google chat start a chat with a gvmax buddy and type 'ggr' this will list the groups you have than type 'ggrl {index}' where index is the number of the group from the first step.
That will list the numbers that gvmax will attempt to contact during  a group sms. It will only pick numbers that have been set to type 'mobile'

On Jun 30, 2012, at 1:35 PM, DIEHARDave [via gvmax-forum] wrote:

This problem has returned. It has been giving issues for the last two weeks.

I know some are getting the txts as some reply but i know many others never get the txt as they tell me. Also i don't get them so i know something is wrong.

Is there any way to have GVMax email a log of what got sent and where it died?

Also i fully plan on donating... I just need to find a job 1st ;) Not that i am trying to bribe because you totally deserve the donation as this solution was exactly what I was looking for either way.

Thanks

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/Not-all-members-of-a-group-get-the-SMS-tp4640566p4640585.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML