Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

newsnow2
Support,
For some unknown reason I am not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore since February 27, 2013. What happened, nothing is being forward thru the notifier?

Newsnow2

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

Isaac
Yeah, same here... This used to work so well, what happened? Why doesn't this work anymore?

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

neemoxtrm
I'm also not getting email notifications for missed SMS.  Like OP, I noticed this stopped working after Feb 27.

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

Did you try.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 12:51 PM, neemoxtrm [via gvmax-forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm also not getting email notifications for missed SMS.  Like OP, I noticed this stopped working after Feb 27.

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/Not-getting-notified-of-calls-or-text-via-email-anymore-tp4640714p4640719.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

dnensel
Same problem. in my gvmax account I see the number of voicemails incrementing but never receive an email or a push notification on my app. i.e. It appears the messages are making it to GVmax but they are being lossed after that.

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

ssinha
Same issue for me too... No more email notification when a text arrives via this service.... Any ideas ?

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

Will take a look at it later tonight.

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

ssinha
Thanks.... Really appreciate it !!!

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

There seems to be a problem. Not quite sure what but it is on my end. Unfortunately I am in costa rica on holiday so I am not sure when I will be able to sneak some time off to try and fix it.

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

ssinha
Pls let us know when you get a chance to fix it.

Re: Not getting notified of calls or text via email anymore

Tony
Any update on this? I understand you're on vacation so just curious.