Program still operational?

Tara
Is there someone I can speak to directly. I'd like to use my google voice number to send multiple texts to my contacts, 100 at a time if possible. As you know google voice limits us to 5 at a time & then once 100 text have been sent out, it locks you out from sending texts. Can you help? My email address is mira6@aol.com.
Thanks.

Re: Program still operational?

GVMax group sms works by simply sending SMS via google voice. It will not get around any restrictions Google may place on the number of SMS you can send.