Read time out error

jmontana
Recently, I've been seeing this error when I attempt to IM an SMS:

Failed to send SMS error = Read timed out

Thing is, the recipient does get the SMS. Or at least, sometimes. So I either send it and wait to see if they got it, or I repeat myself, and annoy them.

Is this a known issue?

Re: Read time out error

TurboLed
I got it recently as well. However it seems that the message always go through. You can assess that by going into your google voice account (www.google.com/voice), in the Texts folder you see the message has been sent. I think the timeout error comes from Google Voice server and it resends the message automatically.

Re: Read time out error

Darren
I just started to receive the Read Timed out error as well. I am using an IM to send a text to a group of people. The first person on the list always gets the message but no one else receives it. Could google voice have changed its auto text detection system?