Quantcast

SIGN-UP PASSWORD

SO-FLO SEMINOLE
Question is:  GVMax needs my googleVoice password, which is my google.com everything password.

How safe is it giving all this information to GVMax.  I cannot find any information on password storage or encryption.  I may be looking in the wrong place, but if I am wrong, I apologize in advance!

Thank you!

S-F S

Re: SIGN-UP PASSWORD

I only need your Gmail password if you want the ability to send SMS otherwise when you create your GVMax account you can use a 'GVMax' password.

If you do need to send SMS. You can use an 'application-specific' password (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en)

For some a bit-out-date documentation on security at GVMax check out this post.
http://gvmax-at.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-version-of-gvmax-released.html (check section called Encryption)

Regards,
Hani

Re: SIGN-UP PASSWORD

SO-FLO SEMINOLE
Thank you much.  The blog answered my question about GVMax's ability to view client info!

Rock on!