SMS Not working at all.

Ryan Kyle
I have everything set up, when I send a test SMS thru GVMax it registers but when I send or recieve texts nothing registers in GVMax, and nothing forwards. I really need the forwarding service because I am a communications chair for my service group and I really need the setup where if someone sends a text to the google voice number it forwards to everyone in the group just like the google group I set up. Any help would be SOOOO appreciated.

Re: SMS Not working at all.

John Lee
It has not been working since Feb 20(ish) :(