Quantcast

Sending SMS via API

Kevin
I'm trying to send an SMS using a post request.

I understand the documentation (http://code.google.com/p/gvmax-api/wiki/Low_Level_API_Documentation) is out of date and also differs from what is on the developers section of the website (https://www.gvmax.com/developers/). Where should I be sending post requests and with what fields?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Sending SMS via API

Kevin
Bump

Re: Sending SMS via API

yep something is up with the /send api. Not sure what.
It should work as specified at
http://code.google.com/p/gvmax-api/wiki/Low_Level_API_Documentation

I will have to look into it in more detail, but I don't know when I will be able to get to it.