Quantcast

Sending SMS via email changed.

Previously you could send and email to {contact}@my.gvmax.com from one of your email addresses and that would cause an SMS to be sent to {contact} with the contents of the email. (note {contact} is either a phone number or a contact group name.

For security reasons I have disabled this feature. From now on if you want to send an SMS via email the address should take this form {api-key}-{contact}@my.gvmax.com. You can get your api-key from your account page. Sorry about this, but spoofing email addresses is too easy.