Sending SMS via gchat doesn't work

domike
There's no error message, but the recipient never receives the text nor does the sent text show up in Google Voice.

I receive all texts fine through gchat, but can only send them through my phone or the GV website.

Appreciate your help!

Re: Sending SMS via gchat doesn't work

What happens if you send a ggi message (i.e. a message containing the text: ggi)

Re: Sending SMS via gchat doesn't work

domike
Nothing.

Re: Sending SMS via gchat doesn't work

I am not sure what could cause that. If you get the SMS as a GTalk message (and you provided GVMax with your GoogleVoice password than it should work).
Try clearing captchas at

Re: Sending SMS via gchat doesn't work

thecookiemomma
This is the same  issue I'm having.  I'm sorry I started a new  thread. Misread this one. Also had no luck with the CAPTCHA trick.