Quantcast

Server down again? Cannot send or receive GTalk messages. Anyone else?

Server down again? Cannot send or receive GTalk messages. Anyone else?

manhattanjeff
Since Sunday afternoon (Eastern time), I haven't been able to send or receive any GTalk messages through GVoice.

Is anyone else having similar problems with GTalk thru gvmax?

Whenever this happens, I have no way to know whether this is affecting everyone, or is a problem with my chat program, gmail acct., google talk, etc.

Thanks a lot,
Jeff