Spamming GVMax

Today the system was effectively down because I was hit with thousands of emails in a very short period of time. Causing a huge backlog which I had to clear to bring the system back up. (Clearing my email queue has the effect that any notifications in the queue are never sent :( )

Please do not do this. If you need to send many SMSs please contact me and I will tell you how to do it without bringing the system down. (use the API)

I have put in place a spam detection, which will now log your account information and allow me to blacklist google voice accounts and phone numbers, tonight I will be blacklisting whoever was responsible for the flood of emails, unless I hear from them before then.

Regards,
Hani

Re: Spamming GVMax

Jonathan B
Can you please give me a call at 518 595 9522. I need to know how to send group SMS, but I am doing something wrong.

Re: Spamming GVMax

Tara
How do I contact you? Thanks.