Support for international characters in gvmax.

cxc

Support for international characters in gvmax.

cxc
I've noticed that foreign characters (Unicode) get broken when passing through gvmax.

Can this be added as an enhancement?
cxc

Re: Support for international characters in gvmax.

cxc
hello?

Re: Support for international characters in gvmax.

Looked into this. The problem is in the SMTP library I use (I think). I will inform the maintainers but don't have the time to actually try to dig through their code to find a fix. No estimate when this will be fixed.
cxc

Re: Support for international characters in gvmax.

cxc
Not a deal breaker at all, just a nice feature to have... too nice in fact as it would make GVMAX very awesome.

Thanks for the support.