Quantcast

Things to try if you are having problems

Things to try if you are having problems

Re: Things to try if you are having problems

Robert
I am receiving the texts, but I can't send any replies through the client.  I tried unlocking the CAPATCHA's, but I'm still not having any luck.. (btw, the link isn't working)  Any other suggestions?

Re: Things to try if you are having problems

xur17
I'm having this same issue. I am unable to reply to messages using a gtalk account. I am using 2-factor authentication if that matters.