Quantcast

Voicemail Forwarding not working

Chris
Has anyone else had the problem where their SMS forwarding is working fine but voicemail forwarding has stopped?  I'm curious if it has anything to do with the fact that I am at exactly 300 forwarded messages.

Please let me know if there is any fix for this.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

jayS
SMS notification is working for me but Voice Mail is not working.   The Voice Mail notification emails appear to be properly filtered by the rule on my GMail inbox, and I see the archived notification emails if I search gmail  for messages from "voice-noreply@google.com", but the "Voicemail received" count is not increasing on my GVMax account page.

I'm wondering if the email format changed and the parser that GVMax uses is failing?

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

I on Egypt right now can someone forward a VM notification email to me at [hidden email]

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

jayS
The forum software masks your email address, and the page where you can compose a message and send it doesn't seem to work.

I forwarded a sample voicemail notification email to the email address associated with your paypal account.

Thanks,
Jay

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Thanks I got it. Will try to see if there is a problem with GVMax later tonight or tomorrow.

PS email is gvmax at gvmax dot com

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Chris
Hi,

I was wondering if you found any reason why the voicemail forwarding isn't working properly.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Just got back from my holiday, hopefully will have some time to look at it tonight.

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Ok, I think it is fixed now.
The format of the email Google sends was changed slightly which caused my parser to fail to detect it as a voicemail. (a missing space :) )

Let me know if it is working for you now.

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

ps: The same applies to missed call notificatios

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

ps: The same applies to missed call notifications

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

jayS
Excellent, thanks!

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Arthur
It seems like gvmax again isn't working. I first though it might be app related but every single Google voice app in windows phone mango isn't working and they all use gvmax. So I basically wasted money since I thought maybe the paid version's might work. No go. It doesn't show push notifications. And also unable to even log in to gvmax at all always get error when trying. I already cleared the capcha in Google still no go and some apps give me error when trying to set up notifications with gvmax due to gvmax not working. Please fix this. Thank you.

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Something seems to have gone wrong on the amazon micro-instance gvmax is running on. It is running very very slow. Ufff... Time to look for a new place to host GVMax again !?!

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Arthur
Sorry about your troubles but I really need to have Google voice working. I hope you can fix this, soon.... Thank you.

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Re: Voicemail Forwarding not working

Arthur
OK I see. Well isn't there anyway using a different method? If you shut it down every windows user will be out of using Google voice. I don't blame you but this wouldn't be a justifying solution. You could start charging every new user some few that uses gvmax of course not the ones that already have a account.