When will GVmax open source come out?

diaoman
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: When will GVmax open source come out?

When it is ready.

Re: When will GVmax open source come out?

Spamming this forum will not make it go any faster.
Too much spam = forum close + your email being placed in GVMax blacklist.

It is taking me longer than expected because of a number of factors
- More 'real-life' work
- Family issues
- And most import: This version stores user info in a different way than the current version.
 I need to double and triple check that I have no security hole. (I assume you don't want your credentials
compromised). Security is tricky and takes time.

Anyways I will place the code I have in github later today, but won't deploy it until the weekend at the very least.