Working on open source version

Re: Working on open source version

diaoman
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Working on open source version

I am pretty much done. Need to place it on github (later today). Than need to schedule sometime to deploy it. But before deploying it I want to test it a little longer.

If you are interested I can email you the github details later tonight, before actually announcing it when I deploy the new version.

Do you plan to run your own server?

On Jan 10, 2014 10:08 AM, "diaoman [via gvmax-forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's now over 2 weeks since that blog post. How's progress on this so far?

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/Working-on-open-source-version-tp4640810p4640811.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML