not working in Zoho

Barbara
Has anyone tried to set up GvMax with Zoho? I have a Google Voice account, a GvMax with the same email/password as my Google Voice, and a Zoho account. However, when I send a text message to my Google Voice number, it does not show up as a chat in Zoho although I've signed into my IM network in Zoho. Any suggestions anyone?

Re: not working in Zoho

Can you tell me what Zoho is (looks like CRM) and how you are planning to integrate/use GVMax with it?

Re: not working in Zoho

Barbara
Zoho is a universal instant message feature and I wanted to coordinate my Google Voice number with GVMax so that if someone texts that number, I will get it via instant message in Zoho and be able to respond via Instant Message.

Re: not working in Zoho

GVMax currently can only forward to Google Talk Instant Message accounts.
It would be possible to support other Jabber based IMs but it is not a priority, since if you have a Google Voice account you (usually) also have a GoogleTalk account (most Google Voice accounts are GTalk accounts), and if not you can create one.

You could than use an IM client that allows you to log into multiple accounts (ie GTalk and Zoho).

If there is some specific use case that the above approach does not cover let me know and I will re-evaluate.

Re: not working in Zoho

Barbara
Thanks for your information. I finally got it working! The missing element was that I needed to include a forwarding email address from my GVoice to my GvMax. But now it's working great! Thanks again for your help-- it's much appreciated!