"SMS received" stays at 0

David
I'm trying to test my setup.  I click "Send test SMS", and while the message is delivered to my GV account, I do not see the "SMS received" count increase.

SMS received : 0
Voicemail received : 0
Missed calls received : 0
SMS sent : 4

Active Monitors: Change [SMS] [VOICEMAIL] [MISSED CALLS]
Active Notifiers: Change [POST]

I assume it should increase if GVMax is notified of a text message?  If so, does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thank-you!

Ps.  I have disabled UnlockCaptcha, and am using a Google Apps account.

Re: "SMS received" stays at 0

Probably your gmail filter is not correctly setup or Google voice is not setup to email you a copy of the SMS.