unable to register

Dan

unable to register

Dan
I'm a new user, and I can't seem to sigh up either through the freetalk or govoice apps.  I also tried to sign up via the website, but I receive an error "invalid credentials".  I know I am using the right email and password as I can log into google voice just fine.

Thanks for your help!

Re: unable to register

Did you try unlocking captchas at
https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha
Dan

Re: unable to register

Dan
I unregistered and re registered, and was able to create an account.  It was not able to create the e-mail filters, so I followed the instructions to do that manually.  I still can't get the push notifications to work correctly, I'm not sure if it is a problem with GoVoice, or Google Voice.
Dan

Re: unable to register

Dan
Yes I did unlock captchas.  I saw the suggestion in an earlier post.

Re: unable to register

Try sending a TestSMS (a button on your GVMax account page). Then check to see if both the 'SMS sent' and 'SMS received' counts go up by one (wait a few seconds and refresh your Account page). If only 'SMS sent' goes up it means one of the following:

- Your filters are incorrect.
- Your GoogleVoice account is not sending emails to your GMail account.
- I have a bug

If both go up than the problem is probably either

- Your post URL is incorrect
- Some other non-GVMax related problems.

ps: How did you unregister if you could not login?

Dan

Re: unable to register

Dan
I was finally able to login, when I realized that freetalk had successfully created an account with a different password than I was expecting.  Once I saw the e-mail from freetalk, I was able to login.  Then I unregistered and created the account directly from your website.

I'll try your other suggestions Tomorrow night.

Thanks for your help!!
Dan
Dan

Re: unable to register

Dan
I got it to work.  It was the path I entered for "Send Http Post notifications".  Once I fixed it, it is working perfectly.  Again thanks for your help.