uninstalling GVMax

michael J
It's been so long since i setup GVMax. and I love and miss it, but understand it was too much to take on for a charity project. What are all the steps needed to stop receiving texts from GVMax?

It was a great run!

Re: uninstalling GVMax

Delete the email filter you have on gmail. In a couple of days (after retries) you will stop receiving these emails.

On Sep 2, 2014 1:30 PM, "michael J [via gvmax-forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's been so long since i setup GVMax. and I love and miss it, but understand it was too much to take on for a charity project. What are all the steps needed to stop receiving texts from GVMax?

It was a great run!

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/uninstalling-GVMax-tp4640906.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML

Re: uninstalling GVMax

Tony
Thank you for this.  I also found a steps here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-a-Filter-in-Google-Gmail