unregistering

cfsage
I'd like to know how to unregister with GVMAX, any suggestions?

Re: unregistering

Log into GVMax. On your account page there is an unregister button

On Sep 9, 2012 12:41 PM, "cfsage [via gvmax-forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to know how to unregister with GVMAX, any suggestions?

http://gvmax-forum.2310151.n4.nabble.com/unregistering-tp4640620.html
To start a new topic under gvmax-forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from gvmax-forum, click here.
NAML

Re: unregistering

cfsage
I keep trying to log in with no luck. I enter my google voice user name and the password sent to me via password retrieval but keep getting an "invalid credentials" message. If I understand correctly I do have a gvmax account b/c I signed up through the freetalk application on my phone. Thanks for your patience.

Re: unregistering

I am not home right now so I can't delete your account. What you can do until I get back is to log into your gmail account and delete the filters that forward your SMS to GVMax ( that essentially unregisters you). Also send me an email with your Google voice email so I can also remove your entry from GVMax once I get home.
My email is gvmax at gvmax.com